- Linius has entered into a Master Services Agreement with SportsHero (ASX:SHO)
- SportsHero to use the Linius technology in the SportsHero app and through ‘white label’ solutions, including the mobile application, ‘Kita Garuda’, developed for the Football Association of Indonesia (PSSI)
- The Kita Garuda mobile app is being aggressively promoted to PSSI’s 80 million fans across Indonesia
Linius Technologies Limited (ASX: LNU) – the only cloud-based solution that transforms static video into hyper-personalized video experiences with its world-first Video Virtualization Engine (VVE) – has entered into a Master Services Agreement (MSA) with SportsHero Limited (ASX: SHO) via their respective wholly-owned subsidiaries.
Under the MSA, SportsHero will have the rights to use the Linius technology in the SportsHero app and through its ‘white label’ solutions, including the ‘Kita Garuda’ mobile application, developed for the Football Association of Indonesia (“PSSI”).
On 25 March 2019, SportsHero announced they had entered into an exclusive agreement with PSSI – one of the world’s largest sports federations – boasting an engaged fan base of 80 million fans, over four leagues and 128 teams. PSSI is 100% owned and controlled by the Indonesian government. Under the agreement, SportsHero is the exclusive provider and partner to build PSSI’s first official platform, including social media, merchandise/e-commerce, game highlights and player access. As announced by SportsHero on 21 June 2019, the Kita Garuda mobile app is live on Google Play and the Apple App Store.
Following the successful launch of the PSSI Kita Garuda mobile application, SportsHero intends to pursue further agreements with other leading football and sports leagues across Asia and globally. The Linius – SportsHero MSA provides for the deployment of the integrated Linius technology for future SportsHero clients.
Hyper personalised Video Solutions: https://www.linius.com/hyper-personalized-video-solutions/
- 0.42 - "I think it's really a genuine world's first' The notion that now millions of soccer fans are able to create, watch and share their hyper personalised channel and video experiences its not something we have seen anywhere with any sports'.
- 1:05 - 'We are excited to get this milestone deal away' We are very excited for what the people will be doing with them in Indonesia'.
- 1:17 - The notion of a hyper personalised channel
- 1:32 - 'What Sports Hero is doing with in conjunction with Kita Garuda and PSSI (Indonesian Football Association) is to enable their viewers to create their own hyper personalised TV channels, these are programmed and delivered based on the content that they select.'
- 2:45 - 'Last but not least, that millions number, approximately 80 million fans use the Kita Garuda mobile app and PSSI again is the football association of Indonesia to promote with hyper personalised capability from Linius embedded in it.'
- 3:03 - 'So we are really excited about the amount of usage we are going to see and given that it is Indonesia it is particularly optimistic because Indonesia is a forerunner in the use of technology. They have over 140 million social media users and over 170 million mobile users.'
- 3:50 - 'We believe firmly now that people are seeing this in action in a Sports context that a lot of other leagues around the world are going to be knocking on our door, we are very excited about this'.
- 4:25 - Drive of Uptake and Commercial Models
- 4:33 - 'Everything in our pricing model is still based on usage and so as people take up the service and watch more personalised video we are paid every time that happens.'
- 4:45 - 'From a pricing perspective it really simplify things to make it easier for our clients to understand things.'
- 5:05 - The Financial Model is pretty solid
- 5:09 - Sports Hero
- 'Using Linius is a significant development for Sports Hero because it has the potential to significantly boost engagement and advertising and thats how they drive their revenue'.
- 6:00 - The Market
- "The guys over at Sports Hero are actually using our Widget Suite. We announced a few months ago that was developed by a third party, Hemisphere and that enables people to quickly launch basic usage of Linius Virtualization Technology'.
- 6:39 - 'Not only is it a milestone from the perspective of the revenue and the business, it is continued validation of our strategy of having thirs parties build technology on our platform and it validates the Widget Suite, we are very happy about it'.